Accreditation of PT provider´s means the assessment of conformity of the PT provider´s quality management system with all requirements of the international standard ISO 17043.
The accreditation certificate issued by the national accreditation body is a document confirming the PT provider´s competence for development and operation of proficiency testing schemes in a scope specified in the Accreditation Certificate.
What is the accreditation based on?
- ČSN EN ISO 17043:2010 General requirements for proficiency testing
- MPA 20-01-17 Methodological instructions for the application of standard ČSN EN ISO 17043:2010 in the accreditation system of the Czech Republic.
All documents are available on the web site of the Czech Accreditation Institute, public service company (CAI).
Time scale and cost of assessment
The cost of the assessment is paid by the applicant. The rules are set out in documents:
- MPA 20-01-17, Annex 2
CAI is a full member and represents the Czech Republic in international organizations engaged in the PT provider accreditation:
- European co-operation for Accreditation – EA
- International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation – ILAC
CAI is the signatory of multilateral agreements on mutual recognition of the results of the accreditation bodies’ activities in their full scopes; i.e. PT provider accreditation is covered by:
- EA MLA (Multilateral Agreement)
- ILAC MRA (Mutual Recognition Arrangement)
Who can you ask for further information?
Accreditation Program Manager and her deputy
+420 272096205, +420724797773; email@example.com
+420 545555410, +420 724797781; firstname.lastname@example.org