Accreditation of a reference material producer means the assessment of conformity of the reference material producer´s quality management system with all requirements of the international standard ISO 17034.
The accreditation certificate issued by the national accreditation body is a document confirming the reference material producer´s competence for project planning and management, assignment of, and decision on property values and relevant uncertainties; authorization of property values; and issuance of reference material certificate or other statements for the reference materials in a scope specified in the Accreditation Certificate.
What is the accreditation based on?
- ČSN EN ISO 17034:2017 General requirements for the competence of reference material producer.
- MPA 20-02-17 Methodological instructions for the application of standard ČSN EN ISO 17034:2017 in the accreditation system of the Czech Republic.
All documents are available on the web site of the Czech Accreditation Institute, public service company (CAI).
Time scale and cost of assessment
The cost of the assessment is paid by the applicant. The rules are set out in documents:
- MPA 20-02-17, Annex 2
CAI is a full member and represents the Czech Republic in international organizations engaged in the RM producer accreditation:
- European co-operation for Accreditation – EA
- International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation – ILAC
CAI is the signatory of multilateral agreements on mutual recognition of the results of the accreditation bodies’ activities in their full scopes; i.e. RM producer accreditation is covered by:
- EA MLA (Multilateral Agreement)
- ILAC MRA (Mutual Recognition Arrangement)
Who can you ask for further information?
Accreditation Program Manager and her deputy
+420 545 555 410; +420 724 797 781; email@example.com
+420 272 096 199; +420 702 124 744; firstname.lastname@example.org